Developing a committed, well-functioning leadership team is essential to achieving a behavioral healthcare provider’s mission and goals for success. No matter how innovative the program or how upscale the facility is, without a strong, connected team in place all efforts to succeed will fall short.
Pinnacle Behavioral Health Systems excels in guiding behavioral health entities toward improving organizational relating skills, communication skills, culture refinement, and team building. Through these efforts, the provider will enjoy increased levels of workplace satisfaction, lower turnover, and higher levels of professional engagement in providing treatment. All levels of the organization will benefit from this integrated effort, regardless of their role in the treatment facility.
Some of the activities used to improve the health of the organization include:
- Leadership team alignment. When leadership is cohesive and committed as a unit, the organization will succeed in achieving defined benchmarks. Strong leadership team alignment helps reduce confusion and muddied vision companywide. We assist clients in developing a leadership team that is copacetic, leading the organization to success.
- Team development. Creating a healthy work environment depends on clear communication of goals and a roadmap to achieve them. Team development involves crafting an attitude of collaboration and mutual support among team members to foster a clear sense of direction toward reaching goals as one unified organization-wide entity.
- Company identity. Revisiting the mission statement and vision of the behavioral healthcare organization, and fine-tuning it, can help to reignite company morale and refocus the team toward a clearly defined mission. The mission statement and vision should reflect the soul of the organization.
- Company culture building. We assist clients in creating or refining the company culture, giving the team a sense of belonging and camaraderie based on a shared vision. Building a positive and healthy company culture can net several benefits, such as improved employee satisfaction, higher productivity, lower turnover, and a unified feeling of being integral to achieving a greater good.
- Performance improvement systems installment. Establishing the means to measure performance is a necessary aspect of managing a team. Employees will benefit from having clearly articulated performance goals, including timely evaluations of success in the meeting, or exceeding, the goals. We assist clients in creating effective and fair performance measuring and improvement systems.
- Strategic planning. We assist clients in defining the strategic benchmarks for successfully meeting company goals. By evaluating their policies and procedures, management planning, mission statement, and financial models that are in place, we will partner with clients to help devise more effective and cohesive strategies for achieving those goals.
- Leadership Training. Certain experiential activities, such as off-site retreats and organizational culture-building exercises, help to inspire individuals to become more impactful leaders. Some of the activities involve introspection and reflection to identify areas that could be improved upon. Group activities can help motivate better conflict resolution skills, collaboration techniques, and discipline.
- Coaching. Executive team performance and alignment is essential for the success of a behavioral healthcare facility. When leadership is truly aligned, the foundational vision and mission that defines the purpose of the organization can come to fruition. We help clients identify possible chinks in team alignment, and then coach executive teams towards regrouping and reestablishing cohesion.