All levels of the behavioral healthcare system are strengthened, from operations to program development to clinical outcomes, when its fundamentals are optimized. Maximizing the strength of any behavioral health organization begins and ends with bolstering its underlying framework. A direct result of these efforts is experienced in increased revenue and profitability.
The behavioral health landscape is highly competitive. To rise above the competition, providers benefit from taking a snapshot of their current business model and learning innovative ways to improve management plans, refining mission statements, updating programming, and clarifying financial goals.
Pinnacle Behavioral Health Systems infuses its broad-based experience operating behavioral health and recovery programs into designing efficient, strategically positioned organizations through the following actions:
Clients will be guided through the processes and systems that assure compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. Industry regulations are ever-changing, so compliance guidance helps mitigate risk.
- Quality Assurance. Includes installation of ongoing quality assurance systems for clinical documentation for completeness, medical necessity, and compliance with insurance, state, and accreditation reviews
- State Licensure and Certification. Ensuring compliance with Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Accreditation, Joint Commission (TJC), and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Outcomes. Installation of ongoing outcome measurement systems for value data tracking and performance improvements
- Compliance review. State and federal regulatory guidance and assessment
- Local zoning guidance. Submittal of conditional use permits and public relations assistance.
Remaining competitive in the behavioral healthcare industry demands cultivating both a quality team and an impressive and efficacious program. Our services involve assisting in staffing guidance and reviewing and updating programming as indicated.
- Staffing. Staff hiring, vetting candidates, recruiting candidates, and training toward service excellence are essential steps needed to ensure a top-notch staff at all levels of the organization
- Implementation of clinically innovative programs. With rehabilitation programming continually evolving, tailoring programming to target population needs is key
Organizational Health Services
A cohesive and inspired leadership cohort within the behavioral healthcare environment is transformational. Building a high-performance team from top to bottom yields sustainable results companywide.
- Leadership Team Alignment and Development. This includes off-site leadership team retreats designed for enhancing culture building, collaboration, participation, and motivational strategies
- Executive team coaching. Individual performance enhancement at the executive level includes thought leadership, defining vision, and learning how to motivate others to strive toward excellence
Pinnacle Behavioral Health Systems will help power your behavioral healthcare operation toward maximized excellence and profitability. When partnering with your brand, Pinnacle Behavioral Health Systems provides the additional expertise and vision that will set your behavioral healthcare business apart as an industry leader.